Any difficulties using the sleeve or navigating through the Digital Mirror App?
Take a look at the instructions!
Any issue or question regarding the connection of the BioSleeve, live view, training programs or recording?
You might find your answer here!
Cannot find the answer to your question? We would love to hear about your specific issue!
An agent is at your disposal 24/7.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH THE BIOSLEEVE
HOW TO PUT THE BIOSLEEVE ON THE WEARER
- Match blue triangle landmarks with the center of your inner wrist
- Match blue triangle landmarks with the center of your bicep on your upper arm
- Battery enclosure should be along your tricep
HOW TO CONNECT THE DIGITAL MIRROR TO THE BIOSLEEVE
- Select “Live View”
- Select “Sleeves” in lower left hand corner
- Select “Scan”
- Scanning bar shows up
- Select “Connect” as soon as Sleeves are displayed in yellow
- BioSleeve name turns green
HOW TO ASSIGN THE BIOSLEEVE TO AN ARM OR KNEE
- Successfully connect to your Biosleeve
- Select the limb you would like to connect to
- Follow prompts to calibrate your BioSleeve
HOW TO USE LIVE VIEW IN THE DIGITAL MIRROR
HOW TO SET UP A USER PROFILE
- Go to Live View
- Select “User” from the top left to open the User Settings Menu
- First add a roster
- Enter your intended roster name. Select “Save”.
- Then add a user. Select “Add” next to “User”.
- Enter your intended user name. Select “Save”.
- Select “Done” on the User Settings Menu
HOW TO RECORD SESSIONS AND SAVE DATA IN THE DIGITAL MIRROR
- Connect to your Biosleeve
- Assign your Biosleeve to an elbow or knee
- Select “Done” in the lower right to view Live View
- Select a User Profile
- Select “Record” (black circle) at the bottom of the screen
- Record should turn red, indicating recording
- Go through motion to record
- Select “Record” again to stop recording
- View any recorded session by selecting the document folder at the bottom of the screen
- Select your session from the dropdown box
CONNECTING THE BIOSLEEVE
The BioSleeve name appears in yellow, but is not turning green
- Is your sleeve within range? Try moving your sleeve closer to your iPad.
- Try pressing “Disconnect” and select “Scan” again.
- If you have tried both of the above solutions, try removing the battery of your BioSleeve and putting it back in to restart your BioSleeve. Select “Disconnect” and “Scan” again.
More BioSleeve names are showing up than the ones needed
- Select the name of your BioSleeve
- This should not impact the BioSleeve performance. Disregard other BioSleeve names.
The BioSleeve name is not showing up at all
- Press ‘Disconnect”. Then select “Scan” again.
- Once you have tried disconnecting and scanning again, try removing the battery of your BioSleeve and putting it back in to restart your BioSleeve. Select “Disconnect” and “Scan” again.
I keep getting a “BioSleeve not found” message
- Make sure you are standing as still as possible in the base position and raised position.
- Try disconnecting your BioSleeve, scanning, and connecting, and starting the assigning process again.
BioSleeve can be assigned, but the Digital Mirror avatar appears incorrect
The avatar is not displaying my movements correctly
- The BioSleeve will work if you walk forward, backward, to the left, or to the right after calibration. Do not spin or change the direction you are facing.
- Try disconnecting your sleeve, connecting, and assigning it to a limb again
The reported metrics are incorrect on the Live View screen
I’m not seeing any results when I use a Training Program
Where are my files saved?
- The recordings can be viewed inside the app in Live View by selecting the black folder icon at the bottom of the screen. Make sure the intended User Profile is selected. Then, select your Trial Data session from the drop-down options.
- The recordings are also stored in a raw format locally on your iPad. View the iOS Files app on your iPad.
Why are my files not showing up?
- Make sure you are selecting the intended User Profile before recording.
- If you continue to have issues with this feature, please contact email@example.com or fill out the form.
DISCONNECTING AND RE-ALIGNING YOUR BIOSLEEVE
How do I re-align my BioSleeve?
- Go to Live View. Select “Re-align” in the bottom right. Follow prompts to re-align each BioSleeve that is already connected.
How do I disconnect my BioSleeve from Bluetooth?
- Go to Live View. Select “Sleeves” in the bottom left. The “Scan” and “Connect” menu will appear. Select “Disconnect” in the bottom right.