Worker safety monitoring and early detection of thermal injuries are critical to operational excellence. The control of temperature extremes in work spaces – although unrealistic – should be of primary concern to employers. However, the latter can ensure their workers’ safety by continuously monitoring their status in real time.
All data is transmitted wirelessly to an application that allows the supervisor to visualize in real time the deviations of the worker’s temperature as well as ambient temperature inside the helmet.
Cipher Skin BioHelmet protects the worker from hyperthermia and hypothermia – both diagnosable from a safe temperature threshold set by medical staff.
- Full protection of the user from hyperthermia and hypothermia
- Real-time monitoring of temporal temperature deviation
- Early detection and warning of impending danger to workers and supervisors
- Quick and easy installation on the hard hat
- No noticeable difference in wearability for the user
- Easy-to-install retrofit kit
- Thermal sensors
- Rechargeable power supply
- Red/green LED display
- Onboard processor and memory with BTLE and Wifi enablement
- 12-hour storage
Reach out and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!
Denver, CO 80206